Citations for "Welfare Measurement and Measurement Error"
by Andrew Chesher & Christian Schluter
- John Gibson & Kathleen Beegle & Joachim De Weerdt & Jed Friedman, 2013.
"What Does Variation in Survey Design Reveal About the Nature of Measurement Errors in Household Consumption?,"
Working Papers in Economics
13/01, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Gibson, John & Beegle, Kathleen & De Weerdt, Joachim & Friedman, Jed, 2013. "What does variation in survey design reveal about the nature of measurement errors in household consumption ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6372, The World Bank.
- Erich Battistin, 2002.
"Errors in Survey Reports of Consumption Expenditures,"
10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002
C4-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Erich Battistin, 2003. "Errors in survey reports of consumption expenditures," IFS Working Papers W03/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Klein, Tobias J., 2007.
"Heterogeneous Treatment Effects: Instrumental Variables without Monotonicity?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2738, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Klein, Tobias J., 2010. "Heterogeneous treatment effects: Instrumental variables without monotonicity?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 99-116, April.
- Klein, T.J., 2008. "Heterogeneous Treatment Effects: Instrumental Variables Without Monotonicity?," Discussion Paper 2008-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000.
"How poor are the old? a survey of evidence from 44 countries,"
Social Protection Discussion Papers
23141, The World Bank.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000. "How Poor are the Old? A Survey of Evidence from 44 Countries," MPRA Paper 14177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mistiaen, Johan A. & Ravallion, Martin, 2003. "Survey compliance and the distribution of income," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2956, The World Bank.
- De Watchter, S. & Galiani, S., 2000.
"Optimal Income Support Targeting,"
Economics Series Working Papers
9941, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Galiani & Stefan De Wachter, 2001. "Optimal Income Support Targeting," Working Papers 39, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Apr 2005.
- Stefan De Wachter & Sebastian Galiani, 2000. "Optimal Income Support Targeting," Economics Series Working Papers 41, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Elbers, Chris & Lanjouw, Jean O. & Lanjouw, Peter, 2002. "Micro-level estimation of welfare," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2911, The World Bank.
- David Stifel & Luc Christiaensen, 2007.
"Tracking Poverty Over Time in the Absence of Comparable Consumption Data,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 21(2), pages 317-341, June.
- Stifel, David & Christiaensen, Luc, 2006. "Tracking poverty over time in the absence of comparable consumption data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3810, The World Bank.
- Pudney, Stephen & Francavilla, Francesca, 2006. "Income mis-measurement and the estimation of poverty rates: an analysis of income poverty in Albania," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-35, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- René Böheim & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2000.
"Do Current Income and Annual Income Measures Provide Different Pictures of Britain's Income Distribution?,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
214, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- BÃ¶heim, RenÃ© & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2000. "Do current income and annual income measures provide different pictures of Britain's income distribution?," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-16, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Enrico Bolzani & Ramses H. Abul Naga, 2002.
"La Distribution des Salaires en Suisse: Quelques Observations sur la Récession des Années 90,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(II), pages 115-136, June.
- Enrico BOLZANI & Ramses H. ABUL NAGA, 2001. "La distribution des salaires en Suisse : quelques observations sur la récession des années 90," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 01.04, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Nicoletti, Cheti & Peracchi, Franco & Foliano, Francesca, 2011.
"Estimating Income Poverty in the Presence of Missing Data and Measurement Error,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 29(1), pages 61-72.
- Cheti Nicoletti & Franco Peracchi & Francesca Foliano, 2009. "Estimating Income Poverty in the Presence of Missing Data and Measurement Error," CEIS Research Paper 145, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Sep 2009.
- Cheti Nicoletti & Franco Peracchi & Francesca Foliano, 2009. "Estimating Income Poverty in the Presence of Missing Data and Measurement Error," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 252, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Frank A. Cowell & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2007.
"Income distribution and inequality measurement: The problem of extreme values,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Cowell, Frank A. & Flachaire, Emmanuel, 2007. "Income distribution and inequality measurement: The problem of extreme values," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 1044-1072, December.
- Frank A. Cowell & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2004. "Income distribution and inequality measurement : the problem of extreme values," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04101, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Anton Korinek & Johan Mistiaen & Martin Ravallion, 2006.
"Survey nonresponse and the distribution of income,"
Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 33-55, April.
- Charlotte Guénard & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2004. "Mesurer les inégalités : que captent réellement les enquêtes ? Analyse de deux enquêtes ivoirienne et malgache," Working Papers DT/2004/13, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation), revised Dec 2004.
- D. O'Neill & Sweetman. O. & Van de gaer D., 2005. "The Consequences of Non-Classical Measurement Error for Distributional Analysis," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1490205, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Esmeralda Ramalho, 2009.
"Covariate Measurement Error:Bias Reduction under Response-based Sampling,"
CEFAGE-UE Working Papers
2009_15, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Ramalho Esmeralda A., 2010. "Covariate Measurement Error: Bias Reduction under Response-Based Sampling," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(4), pages 1-34, September.
- Tomáš Želinský, 2010. "Analysis of Poverty in Slovakia Based on the Concept of Relative Deprivation," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(4), pages 542-565.
- Andrew Chesher & Erich Battistin, 2004. "The Impact of Measurement Error on Evaluation Methods Based on Strong Ignorability," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 339, Econometric Society.
- Nicoletti, Cheti & Peracchi, Franco & Foliano, Francesca, 2007. "Estimating income poverty in the presence of measurement error and missing data problems," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-15, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Caeyers, Bet & Chalmers, Neil & De Weerdt, Joachim, 2012. "Improving consumption measurement and other survey data through CAPI: Evidence from a randomized experiment," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 19-33.
- D. O’Neill & O. Sweetman & D. Van De Gaer, 2002.
"Consequences of Specification Error for Distributional Analysis With an Application to Intergenerational Mobility,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
02/156, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Donal O'Neill & Olive Sweetman & Dirk van de Gaer, 2002. "Consequences of Specification Error for Distributional Analysis with an Application to Intergenerational Mobility," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1110102, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Gibson, John, 2003. "Does Measurement Error Explain a Paradox About Household Size and Food Demand? Evidence from Variation in Household Survey Methods," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22198, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).