Citations for "Real Estate Prices and Economic Cycles"
by John M. Quigley
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & CHEUNG, W. Y. Patrick & TANG, C. H. Edward, 2011.
"Financial Crisis and the Comovements of Housing Sub-markets: Do relationships change after a crisis?,"
31627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joe Tak-Yun Wong & Eddie Hui & William Seabrooke & John Raftery, 2005.
"A study of the Hong Kong property market: housing price expectations,"
Construction Management & Economics,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 23(7), pages 757-765.
- Robert Edelstein & Desmond Tsang, 2007.
"Dynamic Residential Housing Cycles Analysis,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 295-313, October.
- Jayaraman, Praveena & Gebremedhin, Tesfa G., 2013.
"A Non-Spatial Analysis of the Role of Residential Real Estate Investment in the Economic Development of the Northeast Region of the United States,"
2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida
143107, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Rangan Gupta & Alan Kabundi & Stephen M. Miller, 2009.
"Forecasting the US Real House Price Index: Structural and Non-Structural Models with and without Fundamentals,"
1001, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Diego A. Salzman & Remco C.J. Zwinkels, 2013.
"Behavioural Real Estate,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
13-088/IV/DSF57, Tinbergen Institute.
- Su Han Chan & Ko Wang & Jing Yang, 2003.
"Pricing Factors in Real Estate Markets: A Simple Preference Based Approach,"
International Real Estate Review,
Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 6(1), pages 102-120.
- E Philip Davis & Haibin Zhu, 2004.
"Commercial property prices and bank performance,"
Economics and Finance Discussion Papers
04-19, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Bryan D. MacGregor, 2005.
"Investor Rationality: An Analysis of NCREIF Commercial Property Data,"
Journal of Real Estate Research,
American Real Estate Society, vol. 27(4), pages 445-475.
- Jayaraman, Praveena & Lacombe, Donald & Gebremedhin, Tesfa, 2013.
"A Spatial Analysis of the Role of Residential Real Estate Investment in the Economic Development of the Northeast Region of the United States,"
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C.
150953, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Davis, E. Philip & Zhu, Haibin, 2011.
"Bank lending and commercial property cycles: Some cross-country evidence,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Zhang, Hewitt & Hu, Yannan & Hu, Bo, 2012.
"House-price crash and macroeconomic crisis: a Hong Kong case study,"
35534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quigley, John M., 2001.
"Real Estate and the Asian Crisis,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 129-161, June.
- Patric Hendershott & Robert J. Hendershott & Bryan D. MacGregor, 2005.
"Evidence on Rationality in Commercial Property Markets: An Interpretation and Critique,"
NBER Working Papers
11329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhang, Tongbin & Hu, Bo, 2011.
"House-Price Crash and Macroeconomic Crisis: A Hong Kong Case Study,"
34962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Changrong Deng & Yongkai Ma & Yao-Min Chiang, 2009.
"The Dynamic Behavior of Chinese Housing Prices,"
International Real Estate Review,
Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 12(2), pages 121-134.
- Petr Gapko & Martin Smid, 2012.
"Dynamic Multi-Factor Credit Risk Model with Fat-Tailed Factors,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 62(2), pages 125-140, May.