Citations for "A panel study on real interest rate parity in East Asian countries: Pre- and post-liberalization era"
by Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Haw, Chan Tze & Fountas, Stilianos
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Mark J. Holmes & Theodore Panagiotidis & Jesus Otero, 2011.
"Real Interest Parity: A note on Asian countries using panel stationarity tests,"
Discussion Paper Series
2011_06, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised May 2011.
- Kim, Heeho, 2011.
"The risk adjusted uncovered equity parity,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1491-1505.
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Dominique Pepin & Aviral Kumar Tiwari, 2014.
"A re-examination of real interest parity in CEECs using old and new generations of panel unit root tests,"
- Mark J. Holmes & Jesús Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2010.
"The Term Structure of Interest Rates, the Expectations Hypothesis and International Financial Integration: Evidence from Asian Economies,"
Working Paper Series
34_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Holmes, Mark J. & Otero, Jesús & Panagiotidis, Theodore, 2011.
"The term structure of interest rates, the expectations hypothesis and international financial integration: Evidence from Asian economies,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 679-689, October.
- Liu, Yan & Chang, Hsu-Ling & Su, Chi-Wei, 2013.
"Do real interest rates converge across East Asian countries based on China?,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 467-473.
- Tai-Hu Ling, & Venus Khim-Sen Liew & Syed Azizi Wafa Syed Khalid Wafa, 2007.
"Real Interest Rates Equalization: The Case of Malaysia and Singapore,"
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 24-37, August.
- Maveyraud-Tricoire, Samuel & Rous, Philippe, 2009.
"RIP and the shift toward a monetary union: Looking for a "euro effect" by a structural break analysis with panel data,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 336-350, April.
- Chan, Tze-Haw, 2012.
"Assessing the international parity conditions and transmission mechanism for Malaysia-China,"
38930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chan, Tze-Haw, 2008.
"International Parities among China and Her Major Trading Partners in Asia Pacific,"
15504, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Apr 2009.
- Chan, Tze-Haw, 2002.
"Dynamic financial linkages among the Asia Pacific economies: an empirical assessment of real interest parity condition,"
34642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ying Huang & Feng Guo, 2006.
"An Empirical Examination of Capital Mobility in East Asia Emerging Markets,"
Global Economic Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 97-111.
- Amornthum, Somchai & Bonham, Carl S., 2011.
"Financial integration in the pacific basin region: RIP by PANIC attack?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1019-1033, October.
- Ling, Tai-Hu & Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Syed Khalid Wafa, Syed Azizi Wafa, 2007.
"Fisher hypothesis: East Asian evidence from panel unit root tests,"
5432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ling, Tai-Hu & Venus, Khim-Sen Liew & Syed Khalid Wafa, Syed Azizi Wafa, 2008.
"Does Fisher hypothesis hold for the East Asian Economies? an application of panel unit root tests,"
21601, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2010.
- Liu, Lin & Chang, Hsu-Ling & Su, Chi-Wei & Jiang, Chun, 2013.
"Real interest rate parity in East Asian countries based on China with flexible Fourier stationary test,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 25, pages 52-58.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Barry Harrison, 2009.
"Further evidence on the Real Interest Rate Parity hypothesis in Central and Eastern European Countries: unit roots and nonlinearities,"
2009/1, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Hamizun Bin Ismail, 2012.
"The present value model and Thailand's current account balance,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(3), pages 337-355, December.
- Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Ling, Tai-Hu, 2008.
"Real interest rate parity: evidence from East Asian economies relative to China,"
7291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Chia, Ricky Chee-Jiun & Puah, Chin-Hong, 2009.
"Does Hysteresis in Unemployment Occur in OECD Countries? Evidence from Parametric and Non-Parametric Panel Unit Roots Tests,"
9915, University Library of Munich, Germany.