Transparency of Ownership and Control in Germany
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes in its series SFB 373 Discussion Papers with number 1997,91.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boehmer, Ekkehart, 2000.
"Business Groups, Bank Control, and Large Shareholders: An Analysis of German Takeovers,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 117-148, April.
- Ekkehart Boehmer, 1999. "Business Groups, Bank Control and Large Shareholders: An Analysis of German Takeovers," Working Papers 1999.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fauver, Larry & Fuerst, Michael E., 2006. "Does good corporate governance include employee representation? Evidence from German corporate boards," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 673-710, December.
- Marco Becht & Ekkehart Boehmer, 2003.
"Voting control in German corporations,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/13312, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Steiger, Max, 1998. "Institutionelle Investoren und Corporate Governance: Eine empirische Analyse," ZEW Dokumentationen 98-05, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Franz R. Hahn, 2002. "The Politics of Financial Development. The Case of Austria," WIFO Working Papers 187, WIFO.
- Klaus Gugler, 1998. "Corporate Ownership Structure in Austria," Empirica, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 285-307, January.
- Erik Lehmann & Juergen Weigand, 2000. "Does the Governed Corporation Perform Better? Governance Structures and Corporate Performance in Germany," CoFE Discussion Paper 00-05, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.