Institutions in comparative policy research
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies in its series MPIfG Working Paper with number 00/3.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jupille, Joseph, 1999. "The European Union and International Outcomes," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 53(02), pages 409-425, March.
- Robert H. Bates & Avner Greif & Margaret Levi & Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 1998. "Analytic Narratives," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 6355.
- Jonathan Aus, 2009. "Conjunctural causation in comparative case-oriented research," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 173-183, March.
- Stefan W. Schmitz, 2005. "Die Governance-Struktur der Pensionskassen in Österreich und ihre polit-ökonomischen Konsequenzen," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 31(3), pages 407-444.
- Niamh Hardiman, 2006. "Politics and Social Partnership - Flexible Network Governance," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 37(3), pages 343â374.
- Elisabeth Benecke, 2011. "Networking for climate change: agency in the context of renewable energy governance in India," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 23-42, March.
- Peter Mooslechner & Martin SchÃ¼rz, 2001. "The Interaction of Wage Bargaining Institutions and an Independent Central Bank â€“ A Methodological Reflection on Current Theories," Empirica, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 487-506, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.