Environmental policy in the two-country-case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW) in its series Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy with number 3526.
Date of creation: 1979
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Siebert, Horst, 1974. "Environmental protection and international specialization," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3529, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Markusen, James R., 1975. "International externalities and optimal tax structures," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Siebert, Horst, 1977. "Environmental Quality and the Gains from Trade," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 657-73.
- Siebert, Horst, 1974. "Comparative advantage and environmental policy: A note," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3516, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Horst Siebert, 1974. "Environmental protection and international specialization," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 494-508, September.
- Pethig, Rudiger, 1976. "Pollution, welfare, and environmental policy in the theory of Comparative Advantage," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 160-169, February.
- Siebert, Horst, 1977. "Environmental quality and the gains from trade," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3530, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Soete,Luc & Ziesemer,Thomas, 1997. "Gains from trade and environmental policy under imperfect competition and pollution from transport," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Michael Jakob & Robert Marschinski & Michael Hübler, 2013. "Between a Rock and a Hard Place: A Trade-Theory Analysis of Leakage Under Production- and Consumption-Based Policies," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 56(1), pages 47-72, September.
- Rauscher, Michael, 2001. "International Trade, Foreign Investment, and the Enivronment," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 29, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- DURAND-LASSERVE, Olivier & Pierru , Axel & SMEERS, Yves, 2012. "Sensitivity of policy simulation to benchmark scenarios in CGE models: illustration with carbon leakage," CORE Discussion Papers 2012063, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.