Estonia's high current account deficit has special reasons
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics in its series Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere with number 13/2007.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Friedrich-Loeffler-Str. 70 - 17489 Greifswald
Phone: (03834) - 86-2452
Fax: (03834) 86-2451
Web page: http://www.rsf.uni-greifswald.de/meta/english.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stijn Claessens & Daniel Oks & Rossana Polastri, 2000.
"Capital Flows to Central and Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union,"
in: Capital Flows and the Emerging Economies: Theory, Evidence, and Controversies, pages 299-339
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claessens,Constantijn A. & Oks, Daniel & Polastri, Rossana, 1998. "Capital flows to Central and Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1976, The World Bank.
- Urmas Varblane & Tonu Roolaht & Ele Reiljan & Rein Juriado, 2001. "Estonian Outward Foreign Direct Investments," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 9, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Kojima, Kiyoshi, 1973. "A Macroeconomic Approach to Foreign Direct Investment," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 14(1), pages 1-21, June.
- Havrylchyk, Olena & Jurzyk, Emilia, 2006. "Profitability of foreign banks in Central and Eastern Europe: Does the entry mode matter?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2006, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Elina Ribakova & BalÃ¡zs HorvÃ¡th & Dimitri G. Demekas & Yi Wu, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment in Southeastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 05/110, International Monetary Fund.
- Tiiu Paas, 2000. "Gravity Approach For Modeling Trade Flows Between Estonia And The Main Trading Partners," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 4, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.