Promoting business process management excellence in Russia: Proceedings and report of the PropelleR 2012 Workshop held in Moscow, April 24 to 26, 2012
AbstractBPM research has been of great importance in Germany since the early 1990s. In Russia, increased competition and new IT possibilities have only recently forced both companies and governmental institutions to start taking benefits from BPM. Against this background, the workshop PropelleR 2012 brought together German and Russian BPM researchers as well as practitioners in order to discuss recent BPM trends and challenges. The guiding question addressed by PropelleR 2012 was: 'How can the growing complexity of business processes in German-Russian relations be addressed by a holistic BPM approach?' This report includes a set of articles that reflect the PropelleR workshop participants' viewpoints on this question. --
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Westfälsche Wilhelms-Universität Münster (WWU) - European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS) in its series ERCIS Working Papers with number 15.
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision:
Business Process Management; PropelleR; Russia; German-Russian Year of Science 2011/2012;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-03-09 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2013-03-09 (Transition Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hammer, Michael & Champy, James, 1993. "Reengineering the corporation: A manifesto for business revolution," Business Horizons, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 90-91.
- Tiernan, Chris & Peppard, Joe, 2004. "Information Technology:: Of Value or a Vulture?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 609-623, December.
- Saaty, Thomas L., 2003. "Decision-making with the AHP: Why is the principal eigenvector necessary," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 85-91, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.