Report NEP-TRA-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kahanec, Martin, 2013. "Skilled labor flows : lessons from the European Union," Social Protection Discussion Papers 75529, The World Bank.
- Ling Tang & Qin Bao & ZhongXiang Zhang & Shouyang Wang, 2013. "Carbon-based Border Tax Adjustments and Chinaâ€™s International Trade: Analysis based on a Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Model," CCEP Working Papers 1301, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Becker, Jörg (Ed.) & Matzner, Martin (Ed.), 2013. "Promoting business process management excellence in Russia: Proceedings and report of the PropelleR 2012 Workshop held in Moscow, April 24 to 26, 2012," ERCIS Working Papers 15, Westfälsche Wilhelms-Universität Münster (WWU) - European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS).
- Cojocaru, Alexandru & Diagne, Mame Fatou, 2013. "How reliable and consistent are subjective measures of welfare in Europe and Central Asia ? evidence from the second life in transition survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6359, The World Bank.
- Kiselev, Sergey & Romashkin, Roman & Nelson, Gerald C. & Mason-D'Croz, Daniel & Palazzo, Amanda, 2013. "Russia's food security and climate change: Looking into the future," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-16, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Slawomir Ireneusz Bukowski, 2013. "The Degree of the Polish and Slovak equity market integration with the euro area equity market," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 115/2013, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.