Death and the Keynesian Multiplier
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Warwick, Department of Economics in its series The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) with number 376.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
monetary policy ; economic theory ; government ; wealth;
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blinder, Alan S. & Solow, Robert M., 1973. "Does fiscal policy matter?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 319-337.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1993.
"Channels of international policy transmission,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3-4), pages 245-267, May.
- Ploeg, F. van der, 1990. "Channels of international policy transmission," Discussion Paper 1990-59, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1991. "Channels of International Policy Transmission," CEPR Discussion Papers 491, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Van Der Ploeg, F., 1990. "Channels Of International Policy Transmission," Papers 9059, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Marini, Giancarlo & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1988.
"Monetary and Fiscal Policy in an Optimising Model with Capital Accumulation and Finite Lives,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(392), pages 772-86, September.
- Marini, Giancarlo & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1987. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy in an Optimizing Model with Capital Accumulation and Finite Lives," CEPR Discussion Papers 167, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985.
"Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-47, April.
- Meijdam, A.C., 1990. "Fiscal policy in an optimizing model with finite lives and endogenous labour supply," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-381407, Tilburg University.
- Precious, Mark, 1985. "Demand Constraints, Rational Expectations and Investment Theory," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(4), pages 576-605, December.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Jeffrey Sachs, 1982. "Anticipations, Recessions and Policy: An Intertemporal Disequilibrium Model," NBER Working Papers 0971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meijdam, A.C., 1991. "Rational disequilibrium dynamics: A new-classical synthesis," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-381426, Tilburg University.
- Rankin, N, 1986. "Debt Policy under Fixed and Flexible Prices," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(3), pages 481-500, November.
- Giovanni Ganelli, 2002.
"Fiscal Policy Rules in an Overlapping Generations Model with Endogenous Labour Supply,"
Trinity Economics Papers
200215, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Ganelli, Giovanni, 2007. "Fiscal policy rules in an overlapping generations model with endogenous labour supply," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 1015-1036, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helen Neal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.