Review of TCF Assistance
AbstractThe Commission was asked to evaluate current assistance arrangements to the TCF industries and provide policy options for post 2005 assistance and to report on a range of related matters that will affect the sector's long-term viability. The inquiry will also look at relevant workplace issues and international trade developments.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Microeconomics with number 0402001.
Length: 342 pages
Date of creation: 02 Feb 2004
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf; prepared on NT; to print on HP; pages: 342; figures: included
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://184.108.40.206
Australia; Public Inquiry; Adjustment; Assistance; Awards; Clothing; Cotton; Employment; Enterprise agreements; Exports; Footwear; Garments; Hides; Imports; Industrial relations; Industry; Labour costs; Labour market programs; Leather; OAP; Overseas Assembly Provisions; Productivity; Quotas; Redundancy; Regulation; Tariff Concession System; Tariffs; Taxation; TCF; Textiles; Trade;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-08 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Productivity Commission, 2003. "Evaluation of the Pharmaceutical Industry Investment Program," Microeconomics 0305001, EconWPA.
- Brown, Drusilla K., 1987. "Tariffs, the terms of trade, and national product differentiation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 503-526.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.