Macroeconomic Theory and Policy
AbstractThis text provides a modern treatment of macroeconomic analysis. Particular emphasis is placed on the development of the microfoundations of macroeconomic theory.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Macroeconomics with number 0510005.
Length: 320 pages
Date of creation: 04 Oct 2005
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf; pages: 320
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://184.108.40.206
Other versions of this item:
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2005-10-08 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-HPE-2005-10-08 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2005-10-08 (Macroeconomics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen L. Parente & Edward C. Prescott, 2002. "Barriers to Riches," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262661306, June.
- Paul M. Romer, 1994. "The Origins of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 3-22, Winter.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Lisi, Gaetano, 2010.
"Introduzione allo studio dei modelli di "matching" del mercato del lavoro
[Introduction to the study of matching models of unemployment]," MPRA Paper 22735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.