Economics in Context: The Need for a New Textbook
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series General Economics and Teaching with number 0106002.
Length: 10 pages
Date of creation: 13 Jun 2001
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - PDF; pages: 10.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://18.104.22.168
economics education; textbooks; economic theory;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A - General Economics and Teaching
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-06-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2001-06-22 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2001-06-22 (Post Keynesian Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin P. Gallagher & Robin Taylor, . "03-08 "International Trade and Air Pollution: The Economic Costs of Air Emissions from Waterborne Commerce Vessels in the United States"," GDAE Working Papers 03-08, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Francisco Aguayo & Kevin P. Gallagher, . "03-05 "Economic Reform, Energy, and Development: The Case of Mexican Manufacturing"," GDAE Working Papers 03-05, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Frank Ackerman & Sumreen Mirza, . "00-08 "Waste in the Inner City: Asset or Assault?"," GDAE Working Papers 00-08, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Julie A. Nelson, . "03-11 "Clocks, Creation, and Clarity: Insights on Ethics and Economics from a Feminist Perspective"," GDAE Working Papers 03-11, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Julie A. Nelson, . "04-01 "Beyond Small-Is-Beautiful: A Buddhist and Feminist Analysis of Ethics and Business"," GDAE Working Papers 04-01, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Neva R. Goodwin, . "03-02 "Macroeconomics for the Twenty-First Century"," GDAE Working Papers 03-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Timothy A. Wise, . "05-02 "Understanding the Farm Problem: Six Common Errors in Presenting Farm Statistics"," GDAE Working Papers 05-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Julie A. Nelson, . "04-03 "Is Economics a Natural Science?"," GDAE Working Papers 04-03, GDAE, Tufts University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.