Effects of changes in flows of funds between Government and households.A SAM approach to Portugal
AbstractThrough the use of aggregate Social Accounting Matrices for Portugal, the flows of funds from three government subsectors to households will be studied, as well as the flows from the latter to the former. From the SAM modelling, both a static and a comparative static analysis will be made, in order to specify the effects of changes in the flows of funds between households and government subsectors.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series GE, Growth, Math methods with number 0507002.
Length: 40 pages
Date of creation: 05 Jul 2005
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf; pages: 40
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://126.96.36.199
Social Accounting Matrix; Economic Planning; Macroeconomic Modelling;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2005-07-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-07-11 (Public Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeffrey Round, 2003. "Constructing SAMs for Development Policy Analysis: Lessons Learned and Challenges Ahead," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 161-183.
- Susana Santos, 2003. "Social Accounting Matrices for Portugal in 1998-99. Modelling the effects of charges in government receipts and expenditures," Working Papers Department of Economics 2003/07, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Pyatt, Graham, 1988. "A SAM approach to modeling," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 327-352.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.