Report NEP-PBE-2005-07-11This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Armour, 2005. "Who should make corporate law? EC legislation vs regulatory competition," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers, ESRC Centre for Business Research wp307, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Item repec:col:000138:001068 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Keen, M. & Ligthart, J.E., 2005. "Revenue Sharing and Information Exchange under Non-Discriminatory Taxation," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2005-69, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Caliendo, Marco & Hujer, Reinhard, 2005. "The Microeconometric Estimation of Treatment Effects - An Overview," IZA Discussion Papers 1653, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Booth, Alison L. & Coles, Melvyn, 2005. "Increasing Returns to Education and the Skills Under-Investment Trap," IZA Discussion Papers 1657, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:434 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ponzano, Ferruccio, 2005. "Competition among different levels of government: the re-election problem," POLIS Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS 47, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- DAVID DORN & Justina Fischer & GEBHARD KIRCHGÄSSNER & ALFONSO SOUSA-POZA, 2005. "Is It Culture or Democracy? The Impact of Democracy, Income, and Culture on Happiness," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2005-12, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Susana Santos, 2005. "Effects of changes in flows of funds between Government and households.A SAM approach to Portugal," GE, Growth, Math methods, EconWPA 0507002, EconWPA.
- Samia Tavares, 2005. "Does Rapid Liberalization Increase Corruption?," Public Economics, EconWPA 0507003, EconWPA, revised 31 Aug 2005.
- Enrique Alberola & Jose M González-Minguez & Pablo Hernandez-de-Cos & Jose M Marqués, 2005. "How cyclical do cyclically-adjusted balances remain? An EU study," Public Economics, EconWPA 0507004, EconWPA.
- Enrique Alberola, 2005. "La Europeizacion De La Politica Macroeconomica," Public Economics, EconWPA 0507005, EconWPA.
- Nils Soguel & Alexandre Tangerini, 2005. "Fiscal Equlisation and Citizen's Preferences : Evidence from Swiss Municipalities," Public Economics, EconWPA 0507006, EconWPA.
- Nils Soguel & Marc-Jean Martin, 2005. "26 cantons suisses… 27 politiques budgétaires ou aucune?," Public Economics, EconWPA 0507007, EconWPA.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Masahiro Endoh, 2005. "Cross-Border Political Donations and Pareto-Efficient Tariffs," Working Papers, Economic Growth Center, Yale University 915, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.