Growth Regressions and Economic Theory
AbstractThe paper discusses conditions to identify a stochastic Ramsey growth model from loglinear growth regressions.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series GE, Growth, Math methods with number 0408001.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: 13 Aug 2004
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf; pages: 15
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://184.108.40.206
Growth regressions; Ramsey growth model; stochastic growth models.;
Other versions of this item:
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert J. Barro & Paul Romer, 1993.
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number barr93-1, July.
- Chris Elbers & Jan Willem Gunning & Bill Kinsey, 2002. "Convergence, Shocks and Poverty," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-035/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chris Elbers & Jan Willem Gunning & Lei Pan, 2007.
"Insurance and Rural Welfare: What can Panel Data tell us?,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
07-011/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chris Elbers & Jan Willem Gunning & Lei Pan, 2009. "Insurance and rural welfare: what can panel data tell us?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(24), pages 3093-3101.
- Chris Elbersa & Jan Willem Gunning & Lei Pan, 2007. "Insurance and Rural Welfare: What Can Panel Data Tell Us?," CSAE Working Paper Series 2007-13, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Chris Elbers, 2007. "Insurance and Rural Welfare: What Can Panel Data Tell Us?," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2007-13, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Chris Elbers & Jan Willem Gunning & Bill Kinsey, 2004.
"Growth and Risk: Methodology and Micro Evidence,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Mehari Mekonnen Akalu, 2002. "Measuring and Ranking Value Drivers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-043/2, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.