Modelo para valorar la atribución de Sustentabilidad
AbstractThe identification is made of those conditions by which it is possible to generate synergy or mutually enforcing relations between economic development and environment conservation with the perspective of a systems entropy flow limits. Monetary and fiscal policies are the framework of structural change and ecological modernization. Bajo la perspectiva de las limitantes entrópicas de sistemas se aborda e identifica las condiciones en que es posible el generar una relación sinergética o de mutuo apoyo entre el desarrollo económico y la conservación ambiental, así como las políticas del orden monetario y fiscal aplicables a la economía dentro de este cambio estructural y de modernización ecológica.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series GE, Growth, Math methods with number 0401001.
Length: 89 pages
Date of creation: 08 Jan 2004
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf; prepared on Win98; to print on inkjet, laser; pages: 89; figures: included. Thesis, 1.7Mb aprox
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://188.8.131.52
Sustainability; Entropy; Variety; Viable; fiscal policy; monetary policy; ecological footprint.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A - General Economics and Teaching
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- G - Financial Economics
- H - Public Economics
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
- K - Law and Economics
- L - Industrial Organization
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting
- O - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth
- P - Economic Systems
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Z - Other Special Topics
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-01-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2004-01-12 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-EDU-2004-01-12 (Education)
- NEP-ENV-2004-01-12 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2004-01-12 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2004-01-12 (Public Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.