Report NEP-PBE-2004-01-12This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurens Cherchye & Wim Moesen, 2003. "Institutional Infrastructure and Economic Performance: Levels versus Catching Up and Frontier Shifts," Public Economics Working Paper Series ces0314, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- Palokangas, Tapio K., 2003. "Optimal Taxation with Capital Accumulation and Wage Bargaining," IZA Discussion Papers 966, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eric Crampton & Andrew Farrant, 2004. "Expressive and Instrumental Voting: The Scylla and Charybdis of Constitutional Political Economy," Public Economics 0401002, EconWPA.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Moshe Buchinsky & John Rust, 2004. "How Large are the Classification Errors in the Social Security Disability Award Process?," NBER Working Papers 10219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Vildosola, 2004. "Modelo para valorar la atribución de Sustentabilidad," GE, Growth, Math methods 0401001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2003-1-1077 is not listed on IDEAS anymore