First Name: Luis
Last Name: Vildosola
RePEc Short-ID: pvi19
- Luis Vildosola, 2004. "Modelo para valorar la atribuciÃ³n de Sustentabilidad," GE, Growth, Math methods, EconWPA 0401001, EconWPA.
- Luis Vildosola, 2003. "Economic / Environmental System Interaction," GE, Growth, Math methods, EconWPA 0306001, EconWPA.
- Luis Vildosola, 2002. "Circular Variable Work In Process," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0203004, EconWPA.
- Luis Vildosola, 1998. "Economia sintetica," GE, Growth, Math methods, EconWPA 9805002, EconWPA.
NEP Fields4 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2004-01-12. Author is listed
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2004-01-12. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2004-01-12. Author is listed
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2003-06-16. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2004-01-12. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (2) 2003-06-16 2004-01-12. Author is listed
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 1998-10-05. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Luis Vildosola should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.