At last, a remedy for chronic QWERTY-skepticism!
AbstractSeptember 30, 1999 Prepared for presentation at the European Summer School in Industrial Dynamics (ESSID), held at Institute d'Etudes Scientifique de CargÃ¨se (Corse), France 5th - 12th September 1999
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Economic History with number 0502004.
Length: 13 pages
Date of creation: 10 Feb 2005
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf; pages: 13
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://22.214.171.124
Other versions of this item:
- N - Economic History
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2005-04-16 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2005-04-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2005-04-16 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2004. "Innovation and Diffusion," NBER Working Papers 10212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven N. Durlauf, 2005.
"Complexity and Empirical Economics,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(504), pages F225-F243, 06.
- Path dependence in Wikipedia (English)
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.