Bounds on Derivative Prices in an Intertemporal Setting with Proportional Transaction Costs and Multiple Securities."
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago in its series CRSP working papers with number 495.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 725 South Wells Street, Suite 800, Chicago, Illinois 60607-4501
Web page: http://gsbwww.uchicago.edu/fac/finance/papers/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- George M. Constantinides & Thaleia Zariphopoulou, 2001. "Bounds on Derivative Prices in an Intertemporal Setting with Proportional Transaction Costs and Multiple Securities," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 331-346.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George M. Constantinides & Stylianos Perrakis, 2002.
"Stochastic Dominance Bounds on Derivative Prices in a Multiperiod Economy with Proportional Transaction Costs,"
NBER Working Papers
8867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Constantinides, George M. & Perrakis, Stylianos, 2002. "Stochastic dominance bounds on derivatives prices in a multiperiod economy with proportional transaction costs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(7-8), pages 1323-1352, July.
- John S. Ying & Joel S. Sternberg, 2005. "The Impact of Serial Correlation on Option Prices in a Non- Frictionless Environment: An Alternative Explanation for Volatility Skew," Working Papers 05-12, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Donald J. Brown & Rustam Ibragimov, 2005. "Sign Tests for Dependent Observations and Bounds for Path-Dependent Options," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1518, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.