Cross-border Shopping and the Environment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Regional Science Association in its series ERSA conference papers with number ersa99pa206.
Date of creation: Aug 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria
Web page: http://www.ersa.org
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blundell, Richard & Meghir, Costas & Neves, Pedro, 1993. "Labour supply and intertemporal substitution," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-2), pages 137-160, September.
- Jeremy Edwards & Michael Keen, 1994.
"Tax competition and Leviathon,"
IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies
W94/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- John FitzGerald & Justin Johnston & James Williams, 1995. "Indirect Tax Distortions in a Europe of Shopkeepers," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP056, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Nielsen, Søren Bo, 1998.
"A simple model of commodity taxation and cross-border shopping,"
Working Papers, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics
13-1998, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Nielsen, Soren Bo, 2001. " A Simple Model of Commodity Taxation and Cross-Border Shopping," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 103(4), pages 599-623, December.
- Søren Bo Nielsen, . "A Simple Model of Commodity Taxation and Cross-Border Shopping," EPRU Working Paper Series, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 98-18, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Haufler, Andreas, 1998.
"Asymmetric commodity tax competition -- comment on de Crombrugghe and Tulkens,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 135-144, January.
- Haufler, Andreas, 1998. "Asymmetric commodity tax competition ‐ comment on de Crombrugghe and Tulkens," Munich Reprints in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 20389, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen & Devereux, Michael & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 1992. "Investment and Tobin's Q: Evidence from company panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 233-257.
- Jacob Frenkel & Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1991.
"International Taxation in an Integrated World,"
MIT Press Books, The MIT Press,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061430, December.
- Gordon, Roger H. & Bo Nielsen, Soren, 1997. "Tax evasion in an open economy:: Value-added vs. income taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 173-197, November.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Keen, Michael, 1991. "Tax competition and tax coordination : when countries differ in size," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 738, The World Bank.
- Ohsawa, Yoshiaki, 1999. "Cross-border shopping and commodity tax competition among governments," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 33-51, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.