Airport City Limits: A Critical Assessment of the Redevelopment of Berlin's Flughafen Schönefeld
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies in its series NEURUS papers with number neurusp99.
Date of creation: 03 May 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Augasse 2-6, 1090 Vienna, Austria
Web page: http://www.neurus.org
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-05-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2006-05-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eric Pels & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 1998. "Airport Choice in a Multiple Airport Region: An Empirical Analysis for the San Francisco Bay Area," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-041/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jacco Hakfoort & Tom Poot & Piet Rietveld, 2001. "The Regional Economic Impact of an Airport: The Case of Amsterdam Schiphol Airport," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 35(7), pages 595-604.
- Eric Pels & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2001. "Airport and Airline Choice in a Multiple Airport Region: An Empirical Analysis for the San Francisco Bay Area," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 1-9.
- David Turnock, 2001. "Location trends for foreign direct investment in East Central Europe," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(6), pages 849-880, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.