Bankruptcy Protection Against Macroeconomics Shocks: The case for a 'super Chapter 11'
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick in its series CSGR Hot Topics: Research on Current Issues with number 08.
Date of creation: Apr 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR) University of Warwick Coventry CV4 7AL, U.K.
Phone: +44 (0) 1203 572 533
Fax: +44 (0) 1203 572 548
Web page: http://www.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/CSGR/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-1999-07-28 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-PKE-1999-07-28 (Post Keynesian Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chui, Michael & Gai, Prasanna & Haldane, Andrew G., 2002.
"Sovereign liquidity crises: Analytics and implications for public policy,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 519-546, March.
- Michael Chui & Prasanna Gui & Andrew G Haldane, 2000. "Sovereign liquidity crises: analytics and implications for public policy," Bank of England working papers 121, Bank of England.
- Islam, Roumeen, 2000. "Should capital flows be regulated? - a look at the issues and policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2293, The World Bank.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Roubini, Nouriel, 2002.
"The Role of Industrial Country Policies in Emerging Market Crises,"
Working Paper Series
rwp02-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Nouriel Roubini, 2001. "The Role of Industrial Country Policies in Emerging Market Crises," NBER Working Papers 8634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 2000.
"International Capital Inflows, Domestic Financial Intermediation and Financial Crises under Imperfect Information,"
NBER Working Papers
7902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 1999. "International capital inflows, domestic financial intermediation and financial crises under imperfect information," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sep.
- Pierre-Richard Agenor & Joshua Aizenman, 1999. "Financial Sector Inefficiencies and Coordinate Failures: Implications for Crisis Management," NBER Working Papers 7446, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alain Ize & Andrew Powell, 2003.
"Prudential Responses to De Facto Dollarization,"
Business School Working Papers
defactodollarization, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Michael P. Dooley, 2000. "Can Output Losses Following International Financial Crises be Avoided?," NBER Working Papers 7531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shari Spiegel, 2007. "Macroeconomics and Growth Policies," Policy Notes 1, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- García-Fronti, Javier & Miller, Marcus & Zhang, Lei, 2006.
"Supply shocks and currency crises : the policy dilemma reconsidered,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
760, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- García-Fronti, Javier & Miller, Marcus & Zhang, Lei, 2006. "Supply Shocks and Currency Crises: The Policy Dilemma Reconsidered," CEPR Discussion Papers 5905, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kenneth Kletzer, 2003. "Sovereign Bond Restructuring: Collective Action Clauses and Official Crisis Intervention," IMF Working Papers 03/134, International Monetary Fund.
- Kitamura, Yukinobu & Suto, Megumi & Teranishi, Juro, 2002. "Reflections on New Financial System in Japan: Participation Costs, Wealth Distribution,and Security Market-Based Intermediation," CEI Working Paper Series 2001-25, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.