Ethiopia : Urban Labor Markets, Challenges and Prospects, Volume 1. Synthesis Report
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 8011.
Date of creation: Mar 2007
Date of revision:
Social Protections and Labor - Labor Markets Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Economic Theory and Research Poverty Reduction - Achieving Shared Growth Health; Nutrition and Population Macroeconomics and Economic Growth;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Croppenstedt, Andre & Muller, Christophe, 2000. "The Impact of Farmers' Health and Nutritional Status on Their Productivity and Efficiency: Evidence from Ethiopia," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(3), pages 475-502, April.
- Barr, Abigail & Lindelow, Magnus & Serneels, Pieter, 2004.
"To serve the community or oneself - the public servant's dilemma,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3187, The World Bank.
- Abigail Barr & Magnus Lindelow & Pieter Serneels, 2004. "To Serve The Community Or Oneself: The Public Servant'S Dilemma," Development and Comp Systems 0409035, EconWPA.
- Abigail Barr & Magnus Lindelow & Pieter Serneels, 2003. "To serve the community or oneself: the public servant's dilemma," CSAE Working Paper Series 2003-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Abigail Barr & Magnus Lindelow, 2003. "To serve the community or oneself: the public servant`s dilemma," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2003-11, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sourafel Girma & Abbi Kedir, 2003. "Is Education More Benficial to the Less Able? Eocnometric Evidence from Ethiopia," Discussion Papers in Economics 03/1, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Bob Baulch & John Hoddinott, 2000. "Economic mobility and poverty dynamics in developing countries," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6), pages 1-24.
- Ersado, Lire & Amacher, Gregory & Alwang, Jeffrey, 2003.
"Productivity and land enhancing technologies in Northern Ethiopia: health, public investments, and sequential adoption,"
EPTD discussion papers
102, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gregory Amacher & Jeffrey Alwang, 2004. "Productivity and Land Enhancing Technologies in Northern Ethiopia: Health, Public Investments, and Sequential Adoption," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(2), pages 321-331.
- Ersado, Lire & Amacher, Gregory & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger, 2003. "Productivity And Land Enhancing Technologies In Northern Ethiopia: Health, Public Investments, And Sequential Adoption," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22223, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ersado, Lire & Amacher, Gregory & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger, 2003. "Productivity And Land Enhancing Technologies In Northern Ethiopia: Health, Public Investments, And Sequential Adoption," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25908, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Simon Appleton & John Hoddinott & Pramila Krishnan, 1996.
"The gender wage gap in three African countries,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
1996-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo & Canagarajah, Sudharshan & Raju, Dhushyanth, 2001. "The informal sector revisited : a synthesis across space and time," Social Protection Discussion Papers 23308, The World Bank.
- Martin Godfrey, 2003. "Youth employment policy in developing and transition countries - preventionas well as cure," Social Protection Discussion Papers 27875, The World Bank.
- Betcherman, Gordon & Olivas, Karina & Dar, Amit, 2004. "Impacts of active labor market programs : new evidence from evaluations with particular attention to developing and transition countries," Social Protection Discussion Papers 29142, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.