Vertical and Regional Integration to Promote African Textiles and Clothing Exports : A Close Knit Family?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 7901.
Date of creation: Jul 2007
Date of revision:
Textiles Apparel and Leather Industry International Economics and Trade - Trade Policy Economic Theory and Research Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Markets and Market Access International Economics and Trade - Free Trade International Economics and Trade Industry;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Roy, Devesh & Subramanian, Arvind, 2002.
"The Africa Growth and Opportunity Act and its rules of origin : generosity undermined?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2908, The World Bank.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Devesh Roy & Arvind Subramanian, 2003. "The Africa Growth and Opportunity Act and its Rules of Origin: Generosity Undermined?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(6), pages 829-851, 06.
- Arvind Subramanian & Aaditya Mattoo & Devesh Roy, 2002. "The Africa Growth and Opportunity Act and Its Rules of Origin: Generosity Undermined?," IMF Working Papers 02/158, International Monetary Fund.
- Gibbon, Peter, 2003. "The African Growth and Opportunity Act and the Global Commodity Chain for Clothing," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1809-1827, November.
- World Bank, 2003. "Kenya : A Policy Agenda to Restore Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14363, The World Bank.
- Brenton, Paul, 2003. "Integrating the least developed countries into the world trading system : the current impact of EU preferences under everything but arms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3018, The World Bank.
- Joseph F. Francois & Hans H. Glismann & Dean Spinanger, 2000. "The Cost of EU Trade Protection in Textiles and Clothing," Kiel Working Papers 997, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.