Rwanda : Toward Sustained Growth and Competitiveness, Volume 2. Main Report
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 7702.
Date of creation: Oct 2007
Date of revision:
Public Sector Economics Health Monitoring and Evaluation Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Economic Theory and Research Health; Nutrition and Population Macroeconomics and Economic Growth Public Sector Development;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Emmanuel Brou Aka & Bernardin Akitoby & Amor Tahari & Dhaneshwar Ghura, 2004. "Sources of Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 04/176, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank, 2007. "Promoting Pro-Poor Agricultural Growth in Rwanda : Challenges and Opportunities," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank 19241, The World Bank.
- Sekkat, Khalid & Varoudakis, Aristomene, 2000.
"Exchange rate management and manufactured exports in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 237-253, February.
- Khalid Sekkat & Aristomène Varoudakis, 1998. "Exchange-Rate Management and Manufactured Exports in Sub-Saharan Africa," OECD Development Centre Working Papers, OECD Publishing 134, OECD Publishing.
- Khalid Sekkat & Aristomene Varoudakis, 2000. "Exchange rate management and manufactured exports in Sub-Saharan Africa," ULB Institutional Repository, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 2013/7342, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- World Bank, 2002. "World Development Indicators 2002," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, The World Bank, number 13921, February.
- Jack Diamond & Pokar Khemani, 2005. "Introducing Financial Management Information Systems in Developing Countries," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, OECD Publishing, vol. 5(3), pages 97-132.
- Diop, Ndiame & Brenton, Paul & Asarkaya, Yakup, 2005. "Trade costs, export development, and poverty in Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3784, The World Bank.
- Pokar Khemani & Jack Diamond, 2005. "Introducing Financial Management Information Systems in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 05/196, International Monetary Fund.
- Dabalen, Andrew & Paternostro, Stefano & Pierre, Gaelle, 2004. "The returns to participation in the non-farm sector in rural Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3462, The World Bank.
- Joseph, K.J., 2002. "Growth of ICT and ICT for Development: Realities of the Myths of the Indian Experience," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.