Burkina Faso : Non-Monetary Poverty and Gender Inequalities, 1993-2010 Trends
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 15992.
Date of creation: Jun 2013
Date of revision:
Gender - Gender and Development Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Regional Economic Development;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin Ravallion, 2012.
"Mashup Indices of Development,"
World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group,
World Bank Group, vol. 27(1), pages 1-32, February.
- Martin Ravallion, 2011.
"On multidimensional indices of poverty,"
Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 235-248, June.
- Pradhan, Menno & Sahn, David E. & Younger, Stephen D., 2003.
"Decomposing world health inequality,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 271-293, March.
- David Sahn & Stephen Younger, 2005. "Improvements in children’s health: Does inequality matter?," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 125-143, August.
- Rasmus Heltberg, 2009. "Malnutrition, poverty, and economic growth," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S1), pages S77-S88, April.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1976. "Poverty: An Ordinal Approach to Measurement," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 44(2), pages 219-31, March.
- Francisco Ferreira, 2011. "Poverty is multidimensional. But what are we going to do about it?," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 493-495, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.