Responding to Higher and More Volatile World Food Prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 12950.
Date of creation: May 2012
Date of revision:
Food and Beverage Industry Agriculture - Agribusiness Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Markets and Market Access Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Climate Change Economics Industry;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tiwari, Sailesh & Zaman, Hassan, 2010. "The impact of economic shocks on global undernourishment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5215, The World Bank.
- Michael J. Roberts & Wolfram Schlenker, 2009. "World Supply and Demand of Food Commodity Calories," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1235-1242.
- Julie Subervie, 2008. "The Variable Response of Agricultural Supply to World Price Instability in Developing Countries," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 72-92, 02.
- Schiff, Maurice & Montenegro, Claudio E, 1997.
"Aggregate Agricultural Supply Response in Developing Countries: A Survey of Selected Issues,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(2), pages 393-410, January.
- Schiff, Maurice & Montenegro, Claudio E., 1995. "Aggregate agricultural supply response in developing countries : a survey of selected issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1485, The World Bank.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 2010. "Reflections on food crises past," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-11, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.