Housing Ownership, Incomes, and Inequality in China, 2002-2007
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity in its series University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers with number 201112.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity, Social Science Centre, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5C2
Phone: 519-661-2111 Ext.85244
Web page: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/cibc_workingpapers.html
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-11-01 (Development)
- NEP-TRA-2011-11-01 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-11-01 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Campbell, John, 2006.
3157877, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2008. "House price depreciation rates and level of maintenance," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 88-101, March.
- Marco Cagetti & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2006.
"Wealth Inequality: Data and Models,"
NBER Working Papers
12550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Brauw, Alan & Giles, John, 2008.
"Migrant labor markets and the welfare of rural households in the developing world : evidence from China,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4585, The World Bank.
- de Brauw, Alan & Giles, John T., 2012. "Migrant Labor Markets and the Welfare of Rural Households in the Developing World: Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 6765, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- de Brauw, Alan & Giles, John, 2008. "Migrant Labor Markets and the Welfare of Rural Households in the Developing World: Evidence from China," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6085, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Eva Sierminska & Thesia I. Garner, 2005. "A Comparison of Income, Expenditures, and Home Market Value Distributions Using Luxembourg Income Study Data from the 1990's," Working Papers 380, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Richard J. Buttimer Jr. & Anthony Yanxiang Gu & Tyler T. Yang, 2004. "The Chinese Housing Provident Fund," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 7(1), pages 1-30.
- repec:fip:fedgws:y:2010:x:14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Smeeding, Timothy M & Weinberg, Daniel H, 2001. "Toward a Uniform Definition of Household Income," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 47(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Arrondel, Luc & Lefebvre, Bruno, 2001.
"Consumption and Investment Motives in Housing Wealth Accumulation: A French Study,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 112-137, July.
- Arrondel, L. & Lefebvre, B., 2000. "Consumption and Investment Motives in Housing Wealth Accumulation : a French Study," DELTA Working Papers 2000-14, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Jing Wu & Joseph Gyourko & Yongheng Deng, 2010.
"Evaluating Conditions in Major Chinese Housing Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
16189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wu, Jing & Gyourko, Joseph & Deng, Yongheng, 2012. "Evaluating conditions in major Chinese housing markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 531-543.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Kalantzis, Yannick & Lafarguette, Romain & Sicular, Terry, 2013. "Understanding household savings in China: the role of the housing market and borrowing constraints," MPRA Paper 44611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.