Innovation Platforms, Complexity and the Knowledge-Intensive Firm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Turin in its series Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio Carlo Alberto. WP series with number 201316.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: Jul 2013
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Patrucco, Pier Paolo, 2013. "Innovation Platforms, Complexity and the Knowledge-Intensive Firm," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201332, University of Turin.
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2013-09-06 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2013-09-06 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2013-09-06 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-09-06 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2013-09-06 (Small Business Management)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.