Innovation Platforms, Complexity and the Knowledge-Intensive Firm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Turin in its series Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio Carlo Alberto. WP series with number 201316.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: Jul 2013
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Patrucco, Pier Paolo, 2013. "Innovation Platforms, Complexity and the Knowledge-Intensive Firm," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201332, University of Turin.
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2013-09-06 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2013-09-06 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2013-09-06 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-09-06 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2013-09-06 (Small Business Management)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Freeman, C., 1991. "Networks of innovators: A synthesis of research issues," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 499-514, October.
- John Foster, 2005.
"From simplistic to complex systems in economics,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 29(6), pages 873-892, November.
- Paul L. Robertson & Richard N. Langlois, 1994.
"Innovation, Networks, and Vertical Integration,"
- Bresnahan, Timothy F & Greenstein, Shane, 1999.
"Technological Competition and the Structure of the Computer Industry,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 1-40, March.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Shane Greenstein, 1997. "Technological Competition and the Structure of the Computer Industry," Working Papers 97028, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Helper, Susan & MacDuffie, John Paul & Sabel, Charles, 2000. "Pragmatic Collaborations: Advancing Knowledge While Controlling Opportunism," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 443-87, September.
- Davide Consoli & Pier Paolo Patrucco, 2008. "Innovation Platforms And The Governance Of Knowledge: Evidence From Italy And The Uk," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(7-8), pages 699-716.
- Pier Paolo Patrucco, 2009. "Collective knowledge production costs and the dynamics of technological systems," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 295-310.
- M. Ozman, 2009. "Inter-firm networks and innovation: a survey of literature," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 39-67.
- Horst Hanusch & Andreas Pyka, 2005.
"Principles of Neo-Schumpeterian Economics,"
Discussion Paper Series
278, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2003. "Chandler in a Larger Frame: Markets, Transaction Costs, and Organizational Form in History," Working papers 2003-16R, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2004.
- Cristiano Antonelli, 2010. "From Population Thinking to Organization Thinking: Coalitions for Innovation," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 513-518.
- Pier Patrucco, 2008. "The economics of collective knowledge and technological communication," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(6), pages 579-599, December.
- James Love & Stephen Roper, 2009. "Organizing the Innovation Process: Complementarities in Innovation Networking," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 273-290.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levinthal, Daniel A, 1989. "Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 569-96, September.
- Richardson, G B, 1972. "The Organisation of Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 883-96, September.
- Michael G. Jacobides, 2006. "The architecture and design of organizational capabilities," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 151-171, February.
- Langlois, Richard N., 2002. "Modularity in technology and organization," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 19-37, September.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 1999. "On the Complexities of Complex Economic Dynamics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 169-192, Fall.
- Enrietti, Aldo & Patrucco, Pier Paolo, 2010. "Open Innovation and Systemic Reconfiguration in the Car Industry: the Case of Electric Vehicles," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201008, University of Turin.
- Eric von Hippel, 1994. ""Sticky Information" and the Locus of Problem Solving: Implications for Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(4), pages 429-439, April.
- Herbert A. Simon, 2002. "Near decomposability and the speed of evolution," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 587-599, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.