Dealing with complexity Marshall and Keynes on the nature of economic thinking
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Turin in its series CESMEP Working Papers with number 200201.
Length: 35 pages
Date of creation: Jan 2002
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marchionatti, Roberto, 1999. "On Keynes' Animal Spirits," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 415-39.
- Pinto, Hugo, 2009.
"A Economia em Ebulição: Integrando o Plural e a Moral numa Ciência Económica Satisfatória
[Economics in Turmoil: Integrating Moral and Plural in a Satisfactory Economic Science]," MPRA Paper 18718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marchionatti, Roberto, 2012. "The economists and the primitive societies," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 529-540.
- Garrone Giovanna & Marchionatti Roberto, 2007. "The appropriate style of economic discourse. Keynes on Economics and Econometrics," CESMEP Working Papers 200702, University of Turin.
- Marchionatti Roberto, 2009. "J. M. Keynes, thinker of economic complexity," CESMEP Working Papers 200902, University of Turin.
- Garrone Giovanna & Marchionatti Roberto, 2007. "Keynes, statistics and econometrics," CESMEP Working Papers 200703, University of Turin.
- Anna M. Carabelli & Mario A. Cedrini, 2008.
"Coping with Complexity. Keynes and International Economic Relations in the Aftermath of WWI,"
121, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Anna M. Carabelli & Mario A. Cedrini, 2010. "Keynes and the Complexity of International Economic Relations in the Aftermath of World War I," Journal of Economic Issues, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 44(4), pages 1009-1028, December.
- Fontana Magda, 2008. "The complexity approach to economics : a Paradigm shift," CESMEP Working Papers 200801, University of Turin.
- Cassata, Francesco & Marchionatti, Roberto, 2011. "A transdisciplinary perspective on economic complexity. Marshall's problem revisited," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 122-136.
- Pinto, Hugo, 2011. "The role of econometrics in economic science: An essay about the monopolization of economic methodology by econometric methods," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 436-443, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.