Fiscal Policy, Conflict, and Reconstruction in Burundi and Rwanda
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) in its series Working Paper Series with number UNU-WIDER Research Paper DP2001/62.
Length: 40 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Fiscal policy; Conflict; Sub-Saharan Africa;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dibeh, Ghassan, 2005. "The Political Economy of Postwar Reconstruction in Lebanon," Working Paper Series RP2005/44, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Khattry, Barsha & Mohan Rao, J., 2002. "Fiscal Faux Pas?: An Analysis of the Revenue Implications of Trade Liberalization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1431-1444, August.
- Ndikumana, Leonce, 2005.
"Distributional Conflict, the State, and Peacebuilding in Burundi,"
Working Paper Series
RP2005/45, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Léonce Ndikumana, 2005. "Distributional conflict, the state, and peace building in Burundi," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2005-13, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Léonce Ndikumana, 2005. "Distributional Conflict, The State, and Peacebuilding in Burundi," Working Papers wp105, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Addison, Tony, 2005. "Agricultural Development for Peace," Working Paper Series RP2005/07, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Janvier Nkurunziza, 2004. "How Long Can Inflation Tax Compensate For The Loss Of Government Revenue In War Economies? Evidence From Burundi," Development and Comp Systems 0409065, EconWPA.
- Addison, Tony & Ndikumana, Leonce, 2001. "Overcoming the Fiscal Crisis of the African State," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Janvier Nkurunziza, 2004. "How long can inflation tax compensate for the loss Wof government revenue in war economics? Evidence from Burundi," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2004-19, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gupta, Sanjeev & Clements, Benedict & Bhattacharya, Rina & Chakravarti, Shamit, 2004. "Fiscal consequences of armed conflict and terrorism in low- and middle-income countries," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 403-421, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.