On time-reversibility and the uniqueness of moving average representations for non-Gaussian stationary time series
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/2017.
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: Biometrika (1988) v.75,p.170-171
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hinich , Melvin J. & Rothman, Philip, 1998.
"Frequency-Domain Test Of Time Reversibility,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 72-88, March.
- Karapanagiotidis, Paul, 2014. "Dynamic modeling of commodity futures prices," MPRA Paper 56805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phillip Wild & John Foster, 2012. "On testing for non-linear and time irreversible probabilistic structure in high frequency ASX financial time series data," Discussion Papers Series 466, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Marc Hallin & Bernard Garel, 1995.
"Local asymptotic normality of multivariate ARMA processes with a linear trend,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/2053, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bernard Garel & Marc Hallin, 1995. "Local asymptotic normality of multivariate ARMA processes with a linear trend," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 551-579, September.
- Garel, B. & Hallin, M., 1992. "Local Asymptotic Normality of Multivariate ARMA Processes with a Linear Trend," Papers 9213, Universite Libre de Bruxelles - C.E.M.E..
- Martin Sola & Zacharias Psaradakis, 2002.
"On Detrending and Cyclical Asymmetry,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
020, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Karapanagiotidis, Paul, 2013. "Empirical evidence for nonlinearity and irreversibility of commodity futures prices," MPRA Paper 56801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Yi-Ting & Chou, Ray Y. & Kuan, Chung-Ming, 2000. "Testing time reversibility without moment restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 199-218, March.
- Gouriéroux, Christian & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2014. "On uniqueness of moving average representations of heavy-tailed stationary processes," MPRA Paper 54907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.