Local asymptotic normality of multivariate ARMA processes with a linear trend
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/2053.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: Institute of Statistical Mathematics. Annals (1995) v.47,p.551-579
Other versions of this item:
- Bernard Garel & Marc Hallin, 1995. "Local asymptotic normality of multivariate ARMA processes with a linear trend," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 551-579, September.
- Garel, B. & Hallin, M., 1992. "Local Asymptotic Normality of Multivariate ARMA Processes with a Linear Trend," Papers 9213, Universite Libre de Bruxelles - C.E.M.E..
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marc Hallin, 1986. "Nonstationary q-dependent processes and time-varying moving average models: invertibility properties and the forecasting problem," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin & Madan L. Puri, 1991.
"Time series analysis via rank-order theory, signed-rank tests for ARMA models,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/2029, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hallin, Marc & Puri, Madan L., 1991. "Time series analysis via rank order theory: Signed-rank tests for ARMA models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-29, October.
- Marc Hallin & Claude Lefèvre & Madan L. Puri, 1988. "On time-reversibility and the uniqueness of moving average representations for non-Gaussian stationary time series," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2017, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bramati, Maria Caterina, 2013. "Optimal rank-based tests for block exogeneity in vector autoregressions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 141-162.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.