Local asymptotic normality of multivariate ARMA processes with a linear trend
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 47 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Other versions of this item:
- Garel, B. & Hallin, M., 1992. "Local Asymptotic Normality of Multivariate ARMA Processes with a Linear Trend," Papers 9213, Universite Libre de Bruxelles - C.E.M.E..
- Marc Hallin & Bernard Garel, 1995. "Local asymptotic normality of multivariate ARMA processes with a linear trend," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2053, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marc Hallin & Madan L. Puri, 1991.
"Time series analysis via rank-order theory, signed-rank tests for ARMA models,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/2029, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hallin, Marc & Puri, Madan L., 1991. "Time series analysis via rank order theory: Signed-rank tests for ARMA models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-29, October.
- Marc Hallin & Claude Lefèvre & Madan L. Puri, 1988. "On time-reversibility and the uniqueness of moving average representations for non-Gaussian stationary time series," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2017, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin, 1986. "Nonstationary q-dependent processes and time-varying moving average models: invertibility properties and the forecasting problem," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bramati, Maria Caterina, 2013. "Optimal rank-based tests for block exogeneity in vector autoregressions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 141-162.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.