Local Asymptotic Normality of Multivariate ARMA Processes with a Linear Trend
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universite Libre de Bruxelles - C.E.M.E. in its series Papers with number 9213.
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITE LIBRE DE BRUXELLES, CENTRE D'ECONOMIE MATHEMATIQUE ET D'ECONOMETRIE, C.P. 139, 50 AVE F.D. ROOSEVELT 1050 BRUXELLES.
Phone: (32 2) 650 30 75
Fax: (32 2) 650 44 75
Web page: http://ecares.org/
More information through EDIRC
econometrics ; economic models;
Other versions of this item:
- Bernard Garel & Marc Hallin, 1995. "Local asymptotic normality of multivariate ARMA processes with a linear trend," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 551-579, September.
- Marc Hallin & Bernard Garel, 1995. "Local asymptotic normality of multivariate ARMA processes with a linear trend," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2053, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marc Hallin & Madan L. Puri, 1991.
"Time series analysis via rank-order theory, signed-rank tests for ARMA models,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/2029, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hallin, Marc & Puri, Madan L., 1991. "Time series analysis via rank order theory: Signed-rank tests for ARMA models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-29, October.
- Marc Hallin & Claude Lefèvre & Madan L. Puri, 1988. "On time-reversibility and the uniqueness of moving average representations for non-Gaussian stationary time series," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2017, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin, 1986. "Nonstationary q-dependent processes and time-varying moving average models: invertibility properties and the forecasting problem," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bramati, Maria Caterina, 2013. "Optimal rank-based tests for block exogeneity in vector autoregressions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 141-162.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.