Returns of impressionist, modern and contemporary European painters, 1962-1991
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/1723.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: France. Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques. Annales d'Economie et de Statistique (1994) v.35,p.143-181
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicoletta MARINELLI & Giulio PALOMBA, 2008.
"A Model for Pricing the Italian Contemporary Art Paintings at Auction,"
316, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Nicoletta Marinelli & Giulio Palomba, 2009. "A Model for Pricing the Italian Contemporary Art Paintings at Auction," EHUCHAPS, Universidad del País Vasco - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Orley Ashenfelter & Kathryn Graddy, 2011.
"Sale Rates and Price Movements in Art Auctions,"
23, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Orley C. Ashenfelter & Kathryn Graddy, 2011. "Sale Rates and Price Movements in Art Auctions," NBER Working Papers 16743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ashenfelter, Orley C & Graddy, Kathryn, 2011. "Sale Rates and Price Movements in Art Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 8219, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Orley Ashenfelter & Kathryn Graddy, 2011. "Sale Rates and Price Movements in Art Auctions," Working Papers 214ashenfelter.pdf, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Renato Flores Galvao & Victor Ginsburgh & Philippe Jeanfils, 1999. "Long and short-term portfolios of paintings," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1695, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.