Did the Euro imply more correlation of cycles?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/13394.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Publication status: Forthcoming
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Papaioannou, Elias & Peydró-Alcalde, José Luis, 2009. "Financial Integration and Business Cycle Synchronization," CEPR Discussion Papers 7292, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, 2011.
"Global Banks and Crisis Transmission,"
2011 Meeting Papers
1376, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Elias Papaioannou & Fabrizio Perri, 2012. "Global Banks and Crisis Transmission," NBER Working Papers 18209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Papaioannou, Elias & Perri, Fabrizio, 2012. "Global Banks and Crisis Transmission," CEPR Discussion Papers 9044, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Elias Papaioannou & José Luis Peydró, 2010. "Financial Regulation, Integration and Synchronization of Economic Activity," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1005, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2010.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Papaioannou, Elias & Peydró, José-Luis, 2010.
"Financial regulation, financial globalization and the synchronization of economic activity,"
Working Paper Series
1221, European Central Bank.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Elias Papaioannou & José Luis Peydró, 2009. "Financial Regulation, Financial Globalization and the Synchronization of Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 14887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.