Land Development and Wilderness Conservation Policies Under Uncertainty: A Synthesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by School of Economics, La Trobe University in its series Working Papers with number 1989.02.
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atsushi Yoshimoto, 2005. "Option Approach to Search for Threshold Rice Price Toward Sustainable Paddy Field Management," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 181-198, June.
- Conrad, Jon M., 2000. "Wilderness: options to preserve, extract, or develop," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 205-219, July.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal, 1998. "Aspects of Arranged Marriages and the Theory of Markov Decision Processes," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 241-253, December.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1999. "On some aspects of land development when the decision to develop is divisible," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 173-177, September.
- Rubio, Santiago J. & Goetz, Renan-U., 1998.
"Optimal growth and land preservation,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 345-372, December.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1998. "Land development and preservation over time and under uncertainty: a review and a research agenda," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 233-238, June.
- Leroux, Anke D. & Martin, Vance L. & Goeschl, Timo, 2009. "Optimal conservation, extinction debt, and the augmented quasi-option value," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 43-57, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Scoglio).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.