Wilderness: options to preserve, extract, or develop
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resource and Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Slade, Margaret E., 1988. "Grade selection under uncertainty: Least cost last and other anomalies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 189-205, June.
- Ahrens, W. Ashley & Sharma, Vijaya R., 1997. "Trends in Natural Resource Commodity Prices: Deterministic or Stochastic?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 59-74, May.
- Harry R Clarke & William J Reed, 1989.
"Land Development and Wilderness Conservation Policies Under Uncertainty: A Synthesis,"
1989.02, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- McDonald, Robert & Siegel, Daniel, 1986. "The Value of Waiting to Invest," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 101(4), pages 707-27, November.
- Reed, William J., 1993. "The decision to conserve or harvest old-growth forest," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 45-69, August.
- Conrad, Jon M., 1997. "On the option value of old-growth forest," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 97-102, August.
- Jon M. Conrad, 1997. "Global Warming: When to Bite the Bullet," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(2), pages 164-173.
- Brennan, Michael J & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1985. "Evaluating Natural Resource Investments," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(2), pages 135-57, April.
- Arrow, Kenneth J & Fisher, Anthony C, 1974. "Environmental Preservation, Uncertainty, and Irreversibility," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 88(2), pages 312-19, May.
- Elettra Agliardi & Luigi Sereno, 2011.
"Environmental Protection, Public Finance Requirements and the Timing of Emission Reductions,"
Working Paper Series
53_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Agliardi, Elettra & Sereno, Luigi, 2012. "Environmental protection, public finance requirements and the timing of emission reductions," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(06), pages 715-739, December.
- Attanasi, Giuseppe & Montesano, Aldo, 2010.
"Testing Value vs Waiting Value in Environmental Decisions under Uncertainty,"
TSE Working Papers
10-154, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Aldo Montesano, 2010. "Testing Value vs Waiting Value in Environmental Decisions under Uncertainty," LERNA Working Papers 10.01.307, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Luca Di Corato & Michele Moretto & Sergio Vergalli, 2011.
"Land Conversion Pace under Uncertainty and Irreversibility: too fast or too slow?,"
2011.84, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Luca Corato & Michele Moretto & Sergio Vergalli, 2013. "Land conversion pace under uncertainty and irreversibility: too fast or too slow?," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 45-82, September.
- Manuel Francisco Pacheco Coelho, 2009. "Roman Legal Tradition and the Mismanagement of Hunting Resources," Working Papers 2009/29, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Farrell, Niall & Devine, Mel & Lee, William & Gleeson, James & Lyons, Seán, 2013. "Specifying An Efficient Renewable Energy Feed-in Tariff," MPRA Paper 49777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leroux, Anke D. & Martin, Vance L. & Goeschl, Timo, 2009. "Optimal conservation, extinction debt, and the augmented quasi-option value," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 43-57, July.
- Wesseler, Justus & Scatasta, Sara & Nillesen, Eleonora, 2007. "The maximum incremental social tolerable irreversible costs (MISTICs) and other benefits and costs of introducing transgenic maize in the EU-15," MPRA Paper 33229, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saphores, Jean-Daniel M. & Shogren, Jason F., 2005. "Managing exotic pests under uncertainty: optimal control actions and bioeconomic investigations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 327-339, February.
- Luis H. R. Alvarez & Erkki Koskela, 2003. "A General Approach to the Stochastic Rotation Problem with Amenity Valuation," CESifo Working Paper Series 857, CESifo Group Munich.
- Elettra Agliardi & Luigi Sereno, 2013.
"On the Optimal Timing of Switching from non-Renewable to Renewable Resources: Dirty vs Clean Energy Sources and the Relative Efficiency of Generators,"
Working Paper Series
11_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- E. Agliardi & L. Sereno, 2012. "On the optimal timing of switching from non-renewable to renewable resources: dirty vs clean energy sources and the relative efficiency of generators," Working Papers wp855, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Balikcioglu, Metin & Fackler, Paul L. & Pindyck, Robert S., 2011. "Solving optimal timing problems in environmental economics," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 761-768, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.