On the Existence of Single-Price Equilibria in a Matching Model with Divisible Money and Production Cost
AbstractThis paper investigates Zhou 's money search model, where money is divisible, agents can hold any amount of money, and production of goods is costly, and presents a sufficient condition, expressed in terms of exogenously given parameters, for the existence of single-price equilibria.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo in its series CIRJE F-Series with number CIRJE-F-283.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: Jun 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hongo 7-3-1, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033
Web page: http://www.cirje.e.u-tokyo.ac.jp/index.html
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Kazuya Kamiya & Noritsugu Morishita & Takashi Shimizu, 2005. "On the existence of single-price equilibria in a matching model with divisible money and production cost," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 1(3), pages 219-231.
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2004-06-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2004-06-21 (Monetary Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kazuya Kamiya & Takashi Shimizu, 2005. "On the Role of Tax-Subsidy Scheme in Money Search Models (Subsequently published in "International Economic Review" 48, 2007, 575-606. )," CARF F-Series CARF-F-025, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Kazuya Kamiya & Takashi Shimizu, 2005.
"Real Indeterminacy of Stationary Equilibria in Matching Models with Divisible Money,"
CIRJE-F-390, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kamiya, Kazuya & Shimizu, Takashi, 2006. "Real indeterminacy of stationary equilibria in matching models with divisible money," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 594-617, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.