The Economics of Nitrate Pollution Control in the UK
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Stirling, Division of Economics in its series Working Papers Series with number 90/5.
Date of creation: Sep 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Division of Economics, University of Stirling, Stirling, Scotland FK9 4LA
Phone: +44 (0)1786 467473
Fax: +44 (0)1786 467469
Web page: http://www.econ.stir.ac.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Shogren, Jason F., 1995. "The cost of agricultural production risk," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 141-150, August.
- Parsisson, David & Hanley, N & Spash, Clive L., 1994.
"Nitrate pollution due to agriculture, project report No.3: should the polluter pay?,"
39999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Parsisson & Nick Hanley & Clive L. Spash, . "Nitrate Pollution Due to Agriculture, Project Report No. 3: Should the Polluter Pay?," Working Papers Series e94/9, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Petsakos, Athanasios & Jayet, Pierre-Alain, 2010. "Evaluating the efficiency of a N-input tax under different policy scenarios at different scales," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete 109397, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Haruvy, Nava & Hadas, A. & Hadas, Aviva, 1997. "Cost assessment of various means of averting environmental damage and groundwater contamination from nitrate seepage," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 307-320, March.
- Meyerhoff, Jürgen & Liebe, Ulf, 2010. "Determinants of protest responses in environmental valuation: A meta-study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 366-374, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Liam Delaney).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.