Quantum Game Theory in Finance
AbstractThis is a short review of the background and recent development in quantum game theory and its possible application in economics and finance. The intersection of science and society is also discussed. The review is addressed to non-specialists.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Bialtystok, Department of Theoretical Physics in its series Departmental Working Papers with number 19.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Institute of Physics, Uniwersytecka 4, Pl-40007 Katowice
Web page: http://physics.uwb.edu.pl/ift/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2004-06-22 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-FIN-2004-06-22 (Finance)
- NEP-HIS-2004-06-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schaden, Martin, 2002. "Quantum finance," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 316(1), pages 511-538.
- Stanley, H.Eugene & Nunes Amaral, Luis A. & Gabaix, Xavier & Gopikrishnan, Parameswaran & Plerou, Vasiliki, 2001. "Quantifying economic fluctuations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 302(1), pages 126-137.
- Velupillai, K., 2000. "Computable Economics: The Arne Ryde Memorial Lectures," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198295273, September.
- E. W. Piotrowski & J. Sladkowski, 2007.
"Quantum Auctions: Facts and Myths,"
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.