On Richard Goodwin’s Elementary Economics from the Higher Standpoint
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit in its series ASSRU Discussion Papers with number 1219.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2012-11-03 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-11-03 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "Freedom, Anarchy and Conformism in Academic Research," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1123, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Velupillai, K., 2000. "Computable Economics: The Arne Ryde Memorial Lectures," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198295273, October.
- Velupillai, K, 1998. "Richard M. Goodwin 1913-1996," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(450), pages 1436-49, September.
- Vela Velupillai, K., 2002. "Effectivity and constructivity in economic theory," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 307-325, November.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2004.
"The unreasonable ineffectiveness of mathematics in economics,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
0406, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2005. "The unreasonable ineffectiveness of mathematics in economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(6), pages 849-872, November.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2004. "The Unreasonable Ineffectiveness of Mathematics in Economics," Working Papers 0080, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2004.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email@example.com).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.