Labour Turnover and Firm Performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 2007012.
Length: 10 pages
Date of creation: Sep 2007
Date of revision: Sep 2007
Firm Performance; Labour Turnover; Quit Rates;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-11-24 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2007-11-24 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENT-2007-11-24 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2007-11-24 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Glenda Quintini & Sébastien Martin, 2006. "Starting Well or Losing their Way?: The Position of Youth in the Labour Market in OECD Countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 39, OECD Publishing.
- Alex Bryson & John Forth & Simon Kirby, 2005. "High-Involvement Management Practices, Trade Union Representation And Workplace Performance In Britain," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(3), pages 451-491, 07.
- Salop, Steven C, 1979. "A Model of the Natural Rate of Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 117-25, March.
- Kersley, Barbara & Martin, Christopher, 1997. "Productivity Growth, Participation and Communication," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 44(5), pages 485-501, November.
- Gaia Garino & Christopher Martin, 2005. "The Impact of Labour Turnover: Theory and Evidence from UK Micro-Data," Discussion Papers in Economics 05/10, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised May 2007.
- Garino, Gaia & Martin, Christopher, 2000.
"Efficiency wages and union-firm bargaining,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 181-185, November.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Gerard Pfann, 1992.
"Turnover and the Dynamics of Labor Demand,"
NBER Working Papers
4204, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burgess, Simon M & Dolado, Juan J, 1989. "Intertemporal Rules with Variable Speed of Adjustment: An Application to U.K. Manufacturing Employment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(396), pages 347-65, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Georgios Efthyvoulou).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.