Job Mobility in Ireland
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Papers with number RB2009/2/5.
Date of creation: Jun 2009
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aedin Doris & Donal O’Neill & Olive Sweetman, 2008.
"Does Growth Affect the Nature of Inequality? Ireland 1994-2001,"
Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series
n1930708.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Doris, Aedin & O'Neill, Donal & Sweetman, Olive, 2008. "Does Growth Affect the Nature of Inequality? Ireland 1994–2001," IZA Discussion Papers 3701, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deger Eryar & Hasan Tekguc, 2012.
"Gender Effect in Explaining the Mobility Patterns in the Labor Market: A Case Study from Turkey,"
2012-01, Mardin Artuklu Univeristy, Department of Economics.
- Eryar, Değer & Tekgüç, Hasan, 2013. "Gender effect in explaining the mobility patterns in the labor market: a Case study from Turkey," MPRA Paper 46006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristin Kronenberg & Tobias Kronenberg, 2011.
"Keeping up with the Joneses by finding a better-paid job - The effect of relative income on job mobility,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa11p1445, European Regional Science Association.
- Kronenberg, Kristin & Kronenberg, Tobias, 2011. "Keeping up with the Joneses by finding a better-paid job - The effect of relative income on job mobility," MPRA Paper 29426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kronenberg, Kristin & Carree, Martin, 2010. "Job and residential mobility in the Netherlands: the influence of human capital, household composition and location," MPRA Paper 25840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.