AbstractPaul Krugman delivered his Prize Lecture on 8 December 2008 at Aula Magna, Stockholm University. He was introduced by Professor Bertil Holmlund, Chairman of the Economics Prize Committee.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Nobel Prize Committee in its series Nobel Prize in Economics documents with number 2008-3.
Length: 1 pages
Date of creation: 08 Dec 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.nobelprize.org
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brita Bye & Turid Åvitsland, 2001. "The welfare effects of housing taxation in a distorted economy: A general equilibrium analysis," Discussion Papers 306, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Federico Etro, 2011.
"Endogenous Market Structures And Strategic Trade Policy,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 52(1), pages 63-84, 02.
- Federico Etro, 2008. "Endogenous Market Structures and Strategic Trade Policy," Working Papers 149, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Douglas Campbell, 2012.
"Estimating the Impact of Currency Unions on Trade Using a Dynamic Gravity Framework,"
121, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Campbell, Douglas L., 2011. "Estimating the impact of currency unions on trade using a dynamic gravity framework," MPRA Paper 35531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Campbell, Douglas L., 2012. "Estimating the Impact of Currency Unions on Trade Using a Dynamic Gravity Framework," MPRA Paper 37091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- C. Veeramani, 2010.
"Analysing Trade Flows and Industrial Structure of India: The Question of Data Harmonisation,"
- Veeramani C, 2001. "Analysing trade flows and industrial structure of India: The question of data harmonisation," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 321, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Erling Holmøy & Torbjørn Hægeland, 2000. "Aggregate Productivity and Heterogeneous Firms," Discussion Papers 266, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Peri, Giovanni, 2013.
"Schooling Supply and the Structure of Production: Evidence from US States 1950–1990,"
ADB Economics Working Paper Series
377, Asian Development Bank.
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri, 2011. "Schooling Supply and the Structure of Production: Evidence from US States 1950-1990," NBER Working Papers 17683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri, 2011. "Schooling supply and the structure of production: Evidence from US States 1950-1990," Economics Working Papers 1295, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri, 2011. "Schooling Supply and the Structure of Production: Evidence from US States 1950-1990," Working Papers 595, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Veeramani C, 2010.
"India's Intra- Industry Trade Under Economic Liberalization: Trends and Country Specific Factors,"
- Veeramani C, 2001. "India's intra-industry trade under economic liberalization: Trends and country specific factors," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 313, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Sarra Ben Yahmed, 2012. "Gender Wage Discrimination and Trade Openness," AMSE Working Papers 1233, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Dilip Saikia, 2011. "Does Economic Integration Affect Spatial Concentration of Industries? Theory and a Case Study for India," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 14(42), pages 89-114, December.
- Erling Holmøy & Torbjørn Hægeland, 1997. "Aggregate Productivity Effects of Technology Shocks in a Model of Heterogeneous Firms: The Importance of Equilibrium Adjustments," Discussion Papers 198, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.