Perspectives on Mechanism Design in Economic Theory
AbstractRoger B. Myerson delivered his Prize Lecture on 8 December 2007 at Aula Magna, Stockholm University. He was introduced by Professor Jorgen Weibull, Chairman of the Economics Prize Committee.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Nobel Prize Committee in its series Nobel Prize in Economics documents with number 2007-6.
Length: 1 pages
Date of creation: 08 Dec 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.nobelprize.org
Other versions of this item:
- Roger B. Myerson, 2008. "Perspectives on Mechanism Design in Economic Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(3), pages 586-603, June.
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, and Operations
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2008-05-05 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-EDU-2008-05-05 (Education)
- NEP-HIS-2008-05-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2008-05-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Major, Iván, 2013. "When trust fades...: Can optimal mechanisms for policy decisions always be designed?," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88522, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Gaudeul, Alexia, 2009.
"A (micro) course in microeconomic theory for MSc students,"
15388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexia Gaudeul, 2009. "A (Micro) Course in Microeconomic Theory for MSc Students," Working Papers id:1986, eSocialSciences.
- Hans Pitlik & Björn Frank & Mathias Firchow, 2010. "The demand for transparency: An empirical note," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 177-195, June.
- Major, Iván, 2014.
"Ha elfogy a bizalom... Kialakítható-e optimális mechanizmus kétoldalú aszimmetrikus információ esetén?
[When confidence evaporates&. Does optimal mechanism design exist under doubly asymmet," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 148-165.
- Gary A. Dymski, 2011. "Limits of Policy Intervention in a World of Neoliberal Mechanism Designs: Paradoxes of the Global Crisis," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(3), pages 285-308, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.