Report NEP-CTA-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2007. "Leonid Hurwicz, Eric S. Maskin and Roger B. Myerson: Mechanism Design Theory," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2007-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2007. "Leonid Hurwicz, Eric S. Maskin and Roger B. Myerson: Asymmetric Information and Economic Institutions," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2007-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2007. "Strategic Distinguishability and Robust Virtual Implementation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1609R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 2008.
- Alberto Martin, 2008. "Adverse selection, credit and efficiency: The case of the missing market," Economics Working Papers 1085, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2009.
- Louis R. Mercorelli & David Michayluk & Anthony D. Hall, 2008. "Modelling Adverse Selection on Electronic Order-Driven Markets," Research Paper Series 220, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Maskin, Eric S. & Myerson, Roger B., 2007. "Interview with the 2007 Laureates in Economics Eric S. Maskin and Roger B. Myerson," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2007-5, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Maskin, Eric S., 2007. "Mechanism Design: How to Implement Social Goals," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2007-4, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Schuett, Florian, 2007. "Field-of-use restrictions in licensing agreements," MPRA Paper 8534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Immordino & Michele Polo, 2008. "Judicial Errors, Legal Standards and Innovative Activity," CSEF Working Papers 196, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 04 Jun 2010.
- Oddvar Martin Kaarboe & Luigi Siciliani, 2008. "Multitasking, quality and pay for performance," Discussion Papers 08/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Di Novi, Cinzia, 2008. "Adverse selection in the U.S. health insurance markets: Evidence from the MEPS," POLIS Working Papers 103, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Myerson, Roger B., 2007. "Perspectives on Mechanism Design in Economic Theory," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2007-6, Nobel Prize Committee.